The event, will be played over 36-holes over the weekend of Saturday 27th August / Sunday 28th August, with dedicated tee-times set aside on the timesheet on both days for participants.
• Entry is open to all male members with a handicap of 8 or less.
• Play will be in 3-balls, in reverse handicap order on the first day, and in reverse score order on the second day. Golf Committee will be responsible for allocating times on both days.
• The 30 entrants with the lowest exact handicap as at 16th August 2016 (max handicap 8.4) will comprise the field.
• The winner will be the player with the lowest gross score for 36 holes, with ties split by three hole play-off (1st, 17th & 18th).
• All players entering the competition do so on the understanding that they are committing to play both rounds, and it is essential for the integrity of the competition that this is adhered to scrupulously.