(Win a 4 Ball – While you are browsing this page why not enter your details in the form on the right hand side to enter a draw for a free four ball – draw each month)
Stephen, our professional, explains below why Bangor is a great location for your outing
If you are considering a day out for your golf society there is no better place to come than Bangor Golf Club where you will be assured a warm welcome, a great course with some of the best greens in Ireland and a convivial bar and restaurant (or private room if it suits better).
Bangor Golf Club is delighted to announce our 2018 Society and Group rates exclusive to returning guests. Secure your outing with a £50 deposit and we will give you a free fourball voucher to be used Sunday-Friday.
Why Bangor Golf Club?
- Bangor is a James Braid design parkland course situated in the town centre perfectly located at the top of the Newtownards peninsula and just 20 minutes from Belfast. The total length of the course is 6407 from the medal tees and it is a great challenge that will entertain good players without discouraging the novice.
- There are stunning views of Belfast Lough, the Antrim Hills, the Irish Sea and across to the coast of Scotland from the top of the 3rd, 4th, 8th & 16th tee and the view of the course from the clubhouse balcony after a successful round is hard to beat.
- Our fully stocked Golf Shop has a wide selection of golfing goods and offers a special discount to visiting groups purchasing their prizes.
- We have a fantastic Greens staff team here at Bangor who work tirelessly to provide a golf course that is immaculate all year round and Green surfaces of the highest standard.
- A warm welcome, great food and drink and comfort await you in the clubhouse.
- Prices start from just £20pp, call today to make your reservation!
|April – September|
|12-16||Golf only £24.50pp/Meal Deal £32.50pp||Golf only £27.00/Meal Deal £36.00pp|
|17-24||Golf only £21.00pp/Meal Deal £29.00pp||Golf Only £26.00/Meal Deal £34.00pp|
|25+||Golf only £20.00pp/Meal Deal £28.00pp||Golf Only £24.00/Meal Deal £32.00pp|
|October – March|
|12-16||To Be Confirmed||TBC|
Add Value to your day with these extras!
- Bacon Baps & Tea/Coffee on arrival £2.50pp
- Soup and Sandwiches on arrival £5.00pp
- Nearest Pin and Longest Drive markers can be arranged, a refundable deposit of £20 is required on the day
- Goody Bag £3.00pp (to include drink, mars bar, pack of tees and a golf ball.)
- Buggies are available for hire – check our buggy policy – Buggy Policy 2018 170418 v0.1