Free four ball each month
(Win a 4 Ball – Enter your details in the form on the right hand side to enter a draw for a free four ball – draw each month)
£60 to age 9 (flat rate), £100 to age 13, £150 to age 17
Rates apply to oldest child in family, subsequent children are 50% of applicable rate.
2nd Club Membership offer
Access to Second Club Membership Associate is available to full members of other golf clubs.
Note that the member must be at least a five day member of a club for the full year, hold a current GUI card and not have been a member of Bangor Golf Club within the previous two years.
A 2nd Club member will have the following rights:
– Full access to the club premises/facilities
– Member discounts
– Access to 6 of the weekly club competitions over the year
– Sign in guests for discounted green fees up to 4 times a year
– Access to the course and practice facilities permitted at all times other than during weekend competitions and at other times as occasionally determined by golf committee.
This membership category is offered on a trial basis.
Proof of membership of home club must be produced on an annual basis.
Cost £330 per annum pro rata.
- Download an application form > Application Form
- Download junior application form > Membership application form Jr juv
- or contact the office – 02891 270922 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org-
Green Fees Offers
See online for special green fee rates Visitor Booking