Bangor Golf Club Junior Academy Scheme outline
- Level 1 new beginners work with the professional on the practice ground
- Level2 three holes on the black tees accompanied by a club member
- Level 3 5/6 holes on the black tees then the red/yellow tees with a member
- Level 4 9 holes on the red/yellow tees with a member.
Six Cards in for handicap
- Level 5 Attain full club handicap playing 9 holes on the red/yellow tees.
Understand and uphold the rules of golf.
- Level 6 Play 18 holes in club competitions and understand stableford points, match play and stroke play.
Congratulations to Sophie Maidment, Gemma White, Grace Laffin and Ellie Savage who have now attained their first club handicap and so have reached Level 5 of the Academy scheme.