Join The Club
Membership Offer – No Entry Fee
See Special Offers
Join us and play your round of golf on a superb golf course and afterwards enjoy the craic at the 19th hole.
For new members who are joining during the subscription year (April to March), subscriptions are reduced pro-rata to reflect the part year, calculated from the start of the month following joining.
Payment can be made by Direct Debit – The office will make the necessary arrangements.
There are many weekly competitions and social activities for your enjoyment. We have also introduced Adult / Junior competitions. All Juvenile/Junior members are entitled to coaching which is provided by our Club Professional Stephen Gordon and Sam Brown. See our Member Benefits page which lists all the advantages of being a member of Bangor Golf Club. Of particular mention is the flexibility to put GUI vouchers against membership subscription or Bar account and for those who work on Saturdays the ability to play in the weekly competition on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Catering is provided by Scott McDonald, Café Uno who provides food to suit all tastes and pockets.
The following are the main categories of membership available:
|Full Member – seven day||£960|
|Member age 33-34||£864|
|Member age 32||£768|
|Member age 31||£672|
|Member age 30||£576|
|Member 21-29 in full-time education||£244|
|Country Associate (address ex NI 9 mths of year)||£315|
|2nd Club member||£330|
|Youth Associate 18-20||£244|
|Youth Associate 18-20 in full-time education||£156|
|Junior Associate 14-17 *||£154|
|Juvenile Associate 10-13 *||£103|
|Juvenile Associate up to 9 *||£62|
|Social Associate (spouse of existing member)||£105.80|
Age is as at 1st April.
* Subscription is for oldest child in family. Additional children in same family are charged at 50% of applicable rate.
A 2nd Club Membership category is currently being offered also – See Special Offers
- An additional golfers charge is made for GUI/ILGU membership and insurance.
- Bangor subscription year runs from 1st April to 31st March
- GUI vouchers won in golf competitions can, in addition to the traditional options of spending in the pro shop or other outlets, also be credited to a member’s bar account or offset against the following year’s subscription fees.
- If you join during the year, annual rates are charged proportionately from the 1st of the month following your joining date to the 31st March.
- Application forms