Bangor Golf Club Halloween Membership Offers
Playing Members ⛳
– £300 to Join in October as a full member until the end of March 2020
– £260 to Join October as a 6 day member until the end of March 2020
– £230 to Join October as a 5 day member until the end of March 2020
This includes £25 on your card to spend in our bar & highly rated restaurant Café Uno
Plus £100 off the price of annual 6 or 7 day subscription if you renew April 2020
⛳ Playing Members aged between 21 and 29⛳
£150 to Join now as a Semi Full Associate until the end of March 2020 includes £50 off the price of annual subscription if you renew April 2020
⛳ 2nd Club Membership ⛳
£150 Are you a member of another golf club? Now you can join Bangor Golf Club as a 2nd Club Member includes free £20 to spend in the Bar or Café Uno our onsite restaurant
🏠 House Associate 🏠
Join now until the end of March 2020 for only £80 includes £30 to spend in the Bar & Café Uno our onsite restaurant. You can play golf with 3 friends 5 times a year at the member rate, have access to our facilities and thriving social events.
For more information or to join you can contact us on:
or call in and see us
Free four ball each month
(Win a 4 Ball – Enter your details in the form on the right hand side to enter a draw for a free four ball – draw each month)
£60 to age 9 (flat rate), £100 to age 13, £150 to age 17
Rates apply to oldest child in family, subsequent children are 50% of applicable rate.
2nd Club Membership offer
Access to Second Club Membership Associate is available to full members of other golf clubs.
Note that the member must be at least a five day member of a club for the full year, hold a current GUI card and not have been a member of Bangor Golf Club within the previous two years.
A 2nd Club member will have the following rights:
– Full access to the club premises/facilities
– Member discounts
– Access to 6 of the weekly club competitions over the year
– Sign in guests for discounted green fees up to 4 times a year
– Access to the course and practice facilities permitted at all times other than during weekend competitions and at other times as occasionally determined by golf committee.
This membership category is offered on a trial basis.
Proof of membership of home club must be produced on an annual basis.
Cost £330 per annum pro rata.
- Download an application form > Membership Application Form
- Download junior application form > Junior Membership Application Form
- or contact the office – 02891 270922 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org-
Green Fees Offers
See online for special green fee rates Visitor Booking